Something that many of our team have done for a long time is taking food to the zone to feed the dogs. On our private trips it’s even been possible for the client to feed the dogs, and this is something that they have highly enjoyed on many occasions. In fact, it is frequently commented on in our reviews!
We are now pleased to tell you that dog food can be organised as an add-on to any private trip, or you can simply make a donation of dog food, and we will pass it to the CFF feeding program, who visit many more dogs in many more different places than we can on our trips.
The food we use:
- Provides essential nutrients, vitamins and minerals and helps to strengthen muscles
- Contains berries and herbal extracts that are powerful natural immunomodulatory antioxidants
- Promotes healthy digestion with selected ingredients and prebiotics in the feed
- Contains selected meat ingredients – a source of natural protein
- Contains a prebiotic (Acticen) that has a beneficial effect on the growth of beneficial intestinal microflora
- Contains Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids and zinc for healthy skin and coat
Dehydrated poultry protein, not less than 32%, corn, rice, poultry fat, chicken meat 5%, animal protein hydrolyzate, salmon oil 2%, minerals, beet pulp, flax seeds 1.25%, brewer’s yeast, cranberry 0.2% , borage oil 0.1%, MacroGard (source of beta-glucans) 0.05%, Actigen (prebiotics – mannan oligosaccharides) 0.04%, marigolds (source of lutein) 0.04%, burdock root, marshmallow root, chamomile flowers 0 , 03%, nettle 0.03%, yucca extract, thyme 0.015%. Glucosamine hydrochloride 500 mg, chondroitin sulfate 7 mg.
|calorie content||406 kcal / 100gr|
|vitamin A||18,000 IU|
|vitamin D3||960 IU|
|vitamin E||600 mg|