DURATION OF THE TOUR – 6 HOURS.
It is a private customised walking city tour for full day (6 hours), flexible regarding the route and time (you can prolong it), place for lunch and coffee brakes according to our guests preferences.
An example of a route:
During this tour you’ll see Historical and Modern Kyiv:
- St. Volodymyr’s Cathedral (19th century);
- National Opera House (the very beginning of the 20th century);
- Golden Gate (partially survived from the 11th century);
- Monument to the defenders of the borders of the Motherland of all generations;
- Sculpture Hedgehog in the fog;
- Secret Yard with Ravens (optional coffee brake);
- St. Sophia Cathedral (partially survived from the 11th century. It is possible to visit St. Sophia Cathedral. Entrance ticket costs 200 UAH per person. You need cover the ticket for your guide as well);
- Monument to Bohdan Khmelnitsky;
- St. Michael’s Cathedral;
- Kyiv Funicular ride (more than 100 years old);
- Volodymyr’s Hill;
- Glass Pedestrian-Bicycle Bridge (with a glass floor 30 meters from the ground and spectacularly view);
- People’s Friendship Arch;
- Maidan Nezalezhnosti (Independence Square);
- Old Kyiv’s Hill;
- The Richard’s Castle (One of the mysterious buildings in Kyiv);
- Andrew’s Descent in Podil area;
- Kontraktova Square.
✔︎ Pick-up from your accommodation (downtown);
✔︎ Services of private English-speaking guide;
✔︎ Entrance to the Golden Gate museum *upon request;
Price doesn’t include:
➖ Entrance to St. Sophia’s Cathedral (7 EUR/person) *upon request;
➖ Meal & drinks.
Please note, you might be asked to pay the entrance ticket for your guide as well.
- Make sure you have some local currency (for buying drinks, snacks, etc.)
- Comfortable shoes
If you like you can prolong the tour – each additional hour of the private guide services costs €20.