Using our contacts in Ukraine, you are now able to book a complete package for your trip to Ukraine on this page.
We will pick you up at the airport, and organise your accommodation and tours in Kyiv with a memorable day in Chernobyl too.
Arrive at Kyiv airport. We will be waiting for you in arrivals with a sign. Our professional driver will take you to the city centre accomodation in Kyiv.
Book a one of the city tours, or spend the rest of the day relaxing in the bars, pubs or cafes local to the city centre accommodation you are staying in.
We can recommend many good places to hang out and eat in the city.
Our day starts early, today we spend most of the day in Chernobyl.
In the evening there is free time in Kyiv.
Day three consists of more free time in Kyiv before we take you back to the airport to catch your flight.
Kyiv Scooter Tour
These electric scooters are great fun to ride and are a superb way to see the city – they are safe, easy to use, and give you a great experience of Kyiv
The tour lasts 2-3 hours and will take in many of the famous sights, and you will see much more of the city in a shorter time than you would on a walking tour.
- Max weight per scooter of 130kg – this has to be enforced for safety
- No driving license required
- We reserve right to stop riders who are unfit to ride for any reason we deem appropriate (competence / intoxication / weight limit etc)
- Use of electric scooter
- Helmet, gloves, hat as required
- Guide / safety rider per 6 customers
- Instruction on scooter controls and safe riding
- Medical insurance for each tourist (must provide passport information upon arrival)
- Full refund if customer cannot / does not wish to ride scooter
Kyiv Nightlife Tour
- Enjoy nightlife and hidden bars with a friendly guide.
- Get access and a table in popular bars normally only visited by locals.
- Learn about traditional alcoholic drinks in Ukraine, and taste cocktails created in city of Kiev
- Enjoy ambiance in speakeasy bars and if you like, finish your night in one of the most infamous Kiev nightclubs
Trip to Chernobyl
Arrive at the meeting point in Kyiv with plenty of time to check in, ensuring you have your passport and booking confirmation with you. If you have different information on your permit to on your passport, we can not guarantee being able to help you.
After leaving Kyiv, our first stop is Dytiatky checkpoint (unless the group wish to stop for breakfast at a service station). Here we have all our documents checked and enter the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone.
After entering the zone we stop at one or two small villages, where we see how life in the rural parts of the Soviet Union worked before continuing to the city of Chernobyl. Here we will see the memorials to the disaster, and one of the very last remaining statues of Vladimir Lenin in Ukraine.
After Chernobyl, we drive to the military town of Chernobyl-2 and see the Duga Radar. This was a secret facility that was marked on maps as a summer camp for children. The facility was used to detect incoming missiles from the USA, the main feature being a 150m/500ft tall and 700m/2300ft long radar antenna.
We then head to the Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant. We will have lunch in the canteen where the plant workers eat (or we can take food with us to save time if desired). Then we head to the viewing area of the New Safe Confinement. This amazing structure was built and moved over the exploded reactor in 2017 and will protect the world from the radiation for a design-life of 100 years.
After lunch, we drive through the red forest and into Pripyat. We will see the main locations in the city such as the central square, the Hotel Polissya, Palace of Culture “Energetik”, Supermarket, and other places.
We will get up close and personal with the most famous location in Pripyat, seeing the ferris wheel, bumper cars and other rides that sadly never got to be used.
Finally, we will pass through the last checkpoint and have our bodies scanned for any contamination for the final time before driving back to Kyiv.
After getting back to Kyiv at around 1900, there is a perfect opportunity to hang out in one of the pubs or bars we are able to recommend to you.
- 18+ only
- If booking extra days in Kyiv, the Chernobyl tour might happen on a different day
- Tour itinerary is subject to change. Extra tours will be organised at a time suitable for your trip.
- We are not responsible for your failure to provide us with passport, flight or other information for your visit, or your provision of incorrect passport, flight or other information.