Is it your first time in Kyiv and are you limited in time?
Kyiv is over 1500 years old, and it is one of the largest and greenest cities in Europe!
In just 3 hours you will visit must-see sites, some of which are on the UNESCO list.
During this tour you’ll visit many of the must-see sights of Kyiv:
1. St. Volodymyr’s Cathedral;
2. Taras Shevchenko National Opera and Ballet Theatre of Ukraine;
3. Golden Gate;
4. St. Sophia’s Cathedral;
5. Old Kyiv’s hill and Church of the Tithes;
6. St Andrew’s Cathedral and descent;
7. St. Michael’s Golden-Domed Monastery;
8. Maidan (Independence Square);
10. Khreschatyk street.
Plus you’ll see: one of the hidden spots of the city, Lyadsky Gate, Monument Bohdan Khmelnytsky, Kyiv City Council.
✔︎ Meet in City Center;
✔︎ Services of private English-speaking guide;
✔︎ Entrance to the Golden Gate museum *upon request.
Price doesn’t include (optional):
➖ Entrance to St. Sophia’s Cathedral (7 EUR/person) *upon request;
➖ Meal & drinks.
- Make sure you have some local currency (for buying drinks, snacks etc.);
- Comfortable shoes.